106 Captain Cook Crescent Narrabundah,
Location Meets Lifestyle
On the high side of the street, with an outlook over the tree-lined boulevard of Captain Cook Crescent and beyond, you’ll discover this delightful four-bedroom family house – freshly renovated, in immaculate condition and ready to call home. Sitting in the epicentre of the ACT’s sought-after inner south locality and set on a sizeable, north-facing block, it’s an address boasting a lifestyle second to none – with a range of Canberra’s top schools, Griffith Shops and the cosmopolitan Manuka Village all easily within reach.
- Entertainer’s Gardens Ideal for Hosting Upscale Events & Parties
- Garden Studio and Separate Garden Workshop Complete Both with Power
- Walking Distance to Manuka Shopping & Kingston Foreshore Districts
- Within Catchment Zones for Canberra’s Top Public & Private Schools
- Unique Contemporary Tri-Level Architectural Style
- Modern Neutral Colour Scheme & Gorgeous Raked Ceilings
- Freshly Painted Throughout with Completely Brand-New Carpets
- Open Plan Family Room with Large Picture Windows for Stunning Garden Views
- Secluded Media/Lounge Room with Private Balcony
- Functional Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Large Double Bedrooms
- Separate Shower Room for Guests
- Ducted Gas Heating & Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Single Lock-up Garage
Inside you’ll be greeted by an array of clean lines, interesting angles and a unique tri-level design that feels lively and modern, while tastefully incorporating elements of the original style. There are two living areas including a spacious open-plan kitchen and family room serving as hub of the home, as well as the formal lounge with private balcony over the lush front gardens, complete with blackout curtains for the perfect media room experience.
Outside, you’ll be rewarded with lush green lawns surrounded by matured trees and the bright bloom of flowers. Avid hobbyists will be delighted with both powered garden workshop perfect for all manner of DIY projects, along with a surprisingly roomy garden studio that would make an ideal getaway for younger members of the family unit.
This home has a lot to offer, and on top of all the exciting inclusions you’ll discover at the inspection, you’ll enjoy having a separate shower room to save on the morning queues along with ducted gas heating, split system air-conditioning and a single lock-up garage.
With years of strong growth in land value looking set to continue, not only is this a fantastic place to live in right now, but will serve as a fruitful investment far into the future. Whether you’re looking for a location with a lot of convenience, a family fortress with plenty of outdoor space for the kids or an investment opportunity that is sure to provide years of healthy capital growth – this is it! EER: 0.
Don’t be the one to miss out on this exciting opportunity; call Peter on 0418 625 375 now or send us a quick message below for more information or to book your personal viewing.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Parking Spaces: 1
- Block Size: 658 m²
- Total Floor Space: 140 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Automated Irrigation System
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Enclosed Backyard
- Internal Laundry
- Lounge/Media Room
- Lovely Gardens
- Modern Interior Design
- North Facing
- Quiet Area
- Raked Ceilings
- Scenic Views
- Sky Lights
Need more information about this property?
If you like the look of this property but have more questions or you'd like to organize a time to inspect, send a message our way using the form below.